Teacher Preschool- FestivalLocation:
6701 Crestwood Blvd, Irondale, AL 35210 Apply For this Job Aplicar en españolPay Period:
BiweeklySalary Based on Qualification:
$1,534.40 /Bi-Weekly with AA in ECE
$1,353.60 /Bi-Weekly with BA in ECEWeeks per Year:
44Hours Per Week:
Teacher Preschool- Festival
Pay Rate:$1,534.40 /Bi-Weekly with AA in ECE
$1,353.60 /Bi-Weekly with BA in ECE
- ?Paid Vacation time and Sick Leave
- ?Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance coverage available first day of employment (for full time employees)
- ?$30.00 per month cost to employee for employee only Core Plan Health and Vision Insurance (for full time employees)
- ?$15.95 per month cost to employee for employee only Dental Insurance (for full time employees)
- ?Paid Holidays
- ?Paid Spring Break and Winter Break
- ?Qualifying employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness and Perkins Loan Forgiveness programs.
- ?Tuition assistance to meet job requirements
- ?Paid trainings
- ?Employee Assistance Program
- ?$35,000 term AD&D life insurance at no cost to employee (for full time employees)
- ?Travel Connect medical support for assistance when you travel
Our Head Start is looking for an experienced, passionate educator to fill the role of Lead Teacher. Applicant will be collaborating with a team of teachers, administrators, and parents to ensure that our students receive the best education we can provide. To be successful as a Lead Teacher, applicant should be someone with a deep understanding of what it takes to teach young children in Head Start effectively. As a minimum requirement, applicant must successfully have a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education for Preschool Lead Teacher. Equivalent education will be considered.
Schedule: 40 hours a week / 44 weeks a year.
Locations:6701 Crestwood Blvd, Irondale, AL 35210
Interested? If you meet minimum qualifications, apply today!
To apply, please visit https://tinyurl.com/JeffcoAL-Jobs
*Depending on program budget.
+For employees who work required number of hours
CDI Head Start is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, or any other legally protected status.