Assistant Teacher Dorchester WisLocation:
134 N 4th Street, Dorchester WI 54425 Apply For this Job Aplicar en españolPay Period:
HourlySalary Based on Qualification: Weeks per Year:
43Hours Per Week:
Pay Rate: $11.61 to $12.67 depending on education.
- Paid Vacation time and Sick Leave
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance coverage available first day of employment (for full time employees)
- $30.00 per month cost to employee for employee only Core Plan Health and Vision Insurance (for full time employees)
- $15.95 per month cost to employee for employee only Dental Insurance (for full time employees)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Spring Break and Winter Break
- Qualifying employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness and Perkins Loan Forgiveness programs.
- Tuition assistance to meet job requirements
- Paid trainings
- Employee Assistance Program
- $35,000 term AD&D life insurance at no cost to employee (for full time employees)
- Travel Connect medical support for assistance when you travel
We are currently looking for a friendly and competent Assistant Teacher to join our Head Start team. If you are a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in early education, we urge you to apply! In the Assistant Teacher position, you will be responsible for supervising students, assisting in developing lesson plans, preparing lesson materials, and maintaining classroom tidiness. As a minimum requirement, ideal Applicant should have a Child Development Associate (CDA) credential or a state-awarded certificate that meets or exceeds the requirements for a CDA credential. Applicant’s able to be enrolled in a program that will lead to an associate degree, baccalaureate degree, or a CDA credential program to be completed with two years of the time of hire will also be considered. Tuition assistance provided in most cases.
Schedule: Full-Time, 40 Hours per Week, Monday – Friday, Weeks 43 Weeks per Year
Location: 134 N 4th Street, Dorchester, WI 54425
To find out more, please visit: https://ohsim.org
In many cases, we can help Applicant meet the minimum educational requirements after hire. Applicants who will be able to meet the educational requirements within a reasonable time after hire are encouraged to apply.
CDI Head Start is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, or any other legally protected status.